Friday, July 30, 2010

Uncle Brian

Brian (my brother) was deployed yesterday to Afghanistan.  He will be there for about a year and we will be praying for his safety!  We'll also be praying for Aunt Megan, this is Brian's third time going over seas and it lasting a year or more.  I know how bored and lonely I get just when Josh is traveling for a week.  I don't know how she does it but we'll  be praying for her to stay strong and hoping that Brian gets lots of chances to email and talk on the phone!  Please include them in your prayers too.  We love you Brian and be safe!!!!!!!

Haha, I almost typed Brain in one of the photo's.  I must get that from my dad!!!!




O.k. I took this photo off his fb so thanks to whoever took it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What commitment! A big thanks to him for his service to our country!

    ReplyDelete